Testimonials Lotte Berk
– Hers is the most intense, effective form of exercise you can do – a cross between yoga and ballet that’s designed to strengthen and stretch the body. Once you start, it almost becomes like a drug – you can’t stop….and you can just see the results, long, lean legs and a high bottom. Liz Tilberis, Editer of Harpers Bazaar
– The Lotte Berk Method has been called the ultimate body transformation system.
– When it comes to toning and lifting the bottom, nothing is as effective as Lotte Berk
– Do these exercise (from Lotte Berk Method) on a consistent basis and you will tone your entire body, improve posture and relieve back pain and injuries. God bless the Lotte Berk Method!!
– Lotte Berk is practically a cult among the ladies who crunch – because its method pays off with visible results
Attracted a cult following among women in swinging 1960s London
Clients included: Joan Collins, Britt Ekland, Yasmin Le Bon, Kathleen Tynan, Lee Radziwill, Edina Ronay, Barbara Streisand, Shirley Conran. They said that since they started, they became hooked, and that it made them feel happier and created well being.
– In the 1950s, with the help of an osteopath, she developed a series of exercises that were based on her experience with dancing. Similar to Pilates and yoga, the Lotte Berk method concentrates on targeting specific areas for strength and flexibility training. Working from the “core” provides an intensive workout and promotes the growth of muscle tissue, which burns calories at a faster rate than fatty tissue. (Wikipedia)
– We are closely allied to Pilates which has become hugely popular, but we are faster and more fun. Lotte is tough, but it can really get you into shape. Gay Christie, Director of Lotte Berk
–Dance and Pilates do appear to deliver miracles. They make bodies look not only leaner, but taller. “Its unbelievable – if you learn to hold your body correctly, you can really change it” Elizabeth Halppapp, Instructor and 18 year veteran of the Lotte Berk Method.
– Lotte believed that every woman can have the body of a dancer – if she is prepared to work at it. Her aim was to allow every woman to attain the figure and poise of a dancer
– Lotte’s philosophy: “it is true that everything worthwhile in life is worth working hard for, and surely it is worth a little hard work to achieve a super shapely body that walks well, a body on which clothes fall beautifully, a body full of vitality that makes men aware, and makes you fell so happy to be alive”
– Exercises based on modern ballet, yoga and orthopaedic movements
– Music, fun and work very hard. The exercises slim and elongate the body
– This notoriously rigorous toning and strengthening regime is a hybrid based on the principles of yoga, ballet, modern dance, calisthenic exercise, and orthopaedic stretching.
– Toning every muscle
Unique system of exercise that has disciples all over the country and the US
– The Lotte Berk method reaches parts that general body conditioning classes might fail to isolate
– It’s the best kept exercise secret